“I Love to Sew” Club
“I Love to Sew” Club is one of our favorite activities at Twin Falls Sewing Center. We have the most wonderful group of sewists that gather at our monthly meetings. The club is for all sewists; whether you love quilting, apparel, home decor, or are just starting out. “I Love to Sew Club” is a fantastic opportunity to learn about new techniques, new notions, etc. all while having a great time connecting with other local sewists.
We recently made a few changes within the club, please mark your calendars, as meetings will now take place on the Third Saturday of each month from 10:00am to 12:00pm (noon)
. **the store will be open at 9:30 am on Sew Club Saturdays, so you will be able to get in and find a chair.**
The club invites a person to present a “lecture demo” program. Many wonderful techniques and ideas have been learned during the presentations. You are invited to bring a “sew and tell” item to show at the meeting. We also have door prize drawings in each meeting.
Sew Club members have many benefits which include:
• Monthly meetings where you learn new techniques and gain ideas for using your sewing machine or serger, embroider machine, and more!
• Advance notice of new classes, seminars, etc. via website: www.tfsewing.com and email newsletter
• Coupon card for 1 small pack of needles (value $3.60; 5 needles in a pack) or one small spool of Mettler thread (value $3.09) each month
• 15% discount on notions to sewing club members for the course of the Sew Club year.
• Door prizes at club meetings (for members
• A drawing for a $50 gift certificate, 2 $25 gift certificates, and door prizes at the holiday and spring parties *Only sew club members are eligible for the drawings.
• A printed membership book
• Sew Club member only special on day of Sew Club
• All for a nominal year membership fee of $50.00
Fee for the year is $50. You may attend Sew Club without membership or benefits for $7 per meeting. Everyone is invited to the Christmas Party and Spring Party.
See Class Schedule for any additional details.