“I Love to Sew” Club
“I Love to Sew” Club is one of our favorite activities at Twin Falls Sewing Center. We have the most wonderful group of sewists that gather at our monthly meetings. The club is for all sewists; whether you love quilting, apparel, home decor, or are just starting out. “I Love to Sew Club” is a fantastic opportunity to learn about new techniques, new notions, etc. all while having a great time connecting with other local sewists.
We recently made a few changes within the club, please mark your calendars, as meetings will now take place on the Third Saturday of each month from 10:00am to 12:00pm (noon)
. **the store will be open at 9:30 am on Sew Club Saturdays, so you will be able to get in and find a chair.**
The club invites a person to present a “lecture demo” program. Many wonderful techniques and ideas have been learned during the presentations. You are invited to bring a “sew and tell” item to show at the meeting. We also have door prize drawings in each meeting.
Sew Club members have many benefits which include:
• Monthly meetings where you learn new techniques and gain ideas for using your sewing machine or serger.
• Discounts on products and orders at club meetings.
• Advanced notice on new classes, seminars, etc. via our website: tfsewing.com and/or constant contact (email newsletter).
• Coupon card for one small spool of Mettler thread (value $2.89) each month
• 15% discount on notions to sewing club members only.
• Door prizes at club meetings (for members
• $50 Gift Certificate drawing twice at the holiday and summer parties for sewing club members only.
•A membership book
• Members only Facebook group
• All for a nominal year membership fee of $50.00
“I Love to Sew” Club 2018/2019 Schedule
September 15, 2018October 20, 2018November 17, 2018December 15, 2018
– Christmas Party at the Twin Falls Senior Citizens CenterJanuary 19, 2019February 16, 2019March 16, 2019April 20, 2019May 18, 2019June 15, 2019July 20, 2019August 17, 2019
– Summer Party at the Twin Falls Senior Citizens Center
Fee for the year is $50. You may attend Sew Club without membership or benefits for $7 per meeting. Everyone is invited to the Christmas Party and Summer Party.
See Class Schedule for any additional details.